Why Choose Steve Brownrigg at ARS as Your Therapist?
- Steve is Dually-Credentialed (LIMHP #1751, LADC #722) and specializes in blending effective, evidenced based Substance Abuse and Mental Health Therapies, including: Cognitive-Behavioral, Solution Focused, 12-Step Facilitation, and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) Steve is Certified in EMDR by EMDRIA (EMDR International Association)
- Steve has been in Recovery himself since 1997 and has intimate experience with integrating his Therapeutic approaches with the Client’s 12-Step Recovery Program.
- ARS offers FREE 25-Minute Consultation prior to starting therapy, in order to ensure a good fit and comfort level between therapist and client.
- ARS Therapy room is large, comfortable and very private. Steve’s office is centrally located and is designed to be a comfortable, soothing environment. He takes great effort to start his sessions on time and minimize any time spent in his comfortable waiting room.
- Steve is a member in good standing of the following professional organizations: American Counseling Association, Nebraska Counseling Association, International Association of Addictions and Offender Counselors, and the EMDR International Association.